The College was affiliated to Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) and now to the Kerala Technological University (KTU). The Courses offered are B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech in Computer & Information Science. The duration of B.Tech course is four academic years as prescribed in the curriculum.
Lọ của Câu lạc bộ XoayThe institution is certified by ISO. The EEE and ECE branches of the college are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation(NBA) for the academic years 2018-19 to 2020-21.
Lọ của Câu lạc bộ XoayThe facilities in the college includes library well equipped with RFID based library security system for round the clock protection of the library books which is the First Engineering college library to have such facilities, well-equipped and well maintained Language Lab, 24 x 7 Wi-Fi facility in the college campus for the students and faculty members to avail internet connection at any place in the college, 100MBPS leased line connectivity provided by National Knowledge Network via railtel, Co-operative Society and Reprograhic center, College buses available for transportation from different locations to the college.
The Institution has a full-fledged Training & Placement Cell (TPC), which dedicates itself to help students to develop their personality and establish their careers. The activity of TPC includes preparing the students to face Competitive Examinations and Interviews through intensive training. TPC is constantly in touch with companies and offers all facilities for conducting recruitment. The major recruiters are Infosys, MITSOGO, WIPRO, Galore Networks, FACE, UST Global, Cameron, Amazon, ECSF, ULTS etc.
Lọ của Câu lạc bộ XoayThe college has made it a pleasing practice to hunt most of the university ranks to its achievement file in all disciplines from the beginning itself. Right from the first batch itself the college has been rated high for its academic excellence among the various colleges under the Cochin University of Science & Technology. The leading media of our state has rated the academic excellence of our college as high, based on their surveys.
The College of Engineering Perumon was established on 25 acres of the land on the banks of the Astamudi Lake, which is included in the tourism map of Kerala and an ideal place for the establishment of an Engineering It is at Kuzhiyathu Junction along the Kollam - Perumon Road (via - Anchalummoodu) 13 kms away from Kollam Railway Station and 12 kms from Kollam bus Stand via NH 47. The nearest Railway Station is Perinad at 1 km distance. The College is about 90 kms from Thiruvananthapuram Airport (nearest airport).
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 90 seats
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 90 seats
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - 60 seats
M.Tech in Computer & Information Science - 18 seats
• Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering), IIT Chennai - 1999
• B.Sc (Engineering), Mechanical Engineerng, TKM, Kollam - 1982
• M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), IIT Chennai - 1990
• College of Engg Perumon, Principal, May 2012 to Till date
• Govt. Engg College, Sreekrishnapuram, Principal, Feb 2012 to May 2012
• Govt. Engg College, Kozhikode, Principal, Sept 2011 to Feb 2012
• College of Engineering Trivandrum, HOD & Professor in Mechanical Engg., July 2011 to Sept 2011.
• Govt. Engg College, Thrissur, Professor in Mechanical Engg June 2010 to June 2011
• Govt. Engg College, Thrissur, Professor for Part time Degree Course, July 2007 to May 2010
• Govt. Engg College, Kozhikode, Principal, Dec 2005 to June 2007
• Govt. Engg College, Kozhikode, Principal, March 2005 to June 2005
• Govt. Engg College, Kozhikode, Head and Professor, Mechanical Engg Department, May 2004 to March 2005
• Govt. Engg College, Thrissur, Professor for Part time Degree Course, Oct 2002 to May 2004
• Govt. Engg College, Thrissur, Assistant Professor, Jan 1996 to Oct 2002
• Govt. Engg College, Thrissur, Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, Oct 1984 to Jan 1996
• TKM College of Engg, Kollam, Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, Nov 1983 to Sept 1984
• NSS College of Engg, Palakkad, Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, July 1983 to Nov 1984
• KTU, Academic Council Member-2019 Continuing
• College of Engineering Perumon, Member, Board of Governors of TEQIP 2012 to 2015 • CUSAT Senate Member, 2010 to 2015
• Govt. Engg College, Thrissur, Member, Board of Governors of TEQIP, 2010 to 2011
• University of Calicut, Member B.Tech UG Board of Studies, 2008 to 2011
• University of Calicut Expert member, Inspection Committee of Engineering Colleges, 2008 to 2011
• University of Calicut, Co-ordinator, B.Tech Examinations, 2008 to 2011
• Calicut University Engg Colleges, Member, Board of Governors 2008 to 2011
• University of Calicut, Chair Person, Board of Studies, Mechanical Engineering, 2008 to 2010
• University of Calicut, Member Research Council, 2008 to 2010
• University of Calicut, Dean, Faculty of Engg, 2008 to 2010
• Approved Research Guide- University of Calicut
• The first woman appointed as Professor and Head of Mechanical Engg. in an Engineering College among the colleges under Technical Education Department Kerala.
• The first women awarded Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering among the faculties of Engineering Colleges of the state.
• Nominated as a Government representative in the AICTE team for the approval of MBA programme at Feroke College Calicut.
College of Engineering Perumon
Perumon, Perinad, Perumon, Kollam, Kerala 691601
0474 2550500, 0474 2550400