The College of Engineering Muttathara is affiliated to A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University. The Courses offered are B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering which is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The duration of each course is four academic years consisting of Eight semesters as prescribed in the curriculum.
The facilities of the College include 24×7 Wi-Fi facility in the campus, 100 Mbps high speed leased line facility, Language Lab that helps the students to improve their communication skills, Vast Library with a large collection of books, E-Journals, Magazines etc., A central store is functioning where stationery items, record books, uniforms etc. are available for students and staffs at subsidized rate. Adequate College buses are available for transportation.
The College is located at Muttathara(Near St.Sebastian Church, Vallakadavu) of Thiruvananthapuram district. Thiruvananthapuram formerly known as Trivandrum, is the capital city of the Indian State of Kerala. It is the largest and the most populous city corporation in Kerala and the fifth largest urban agglomeration in Kerala. The College is about 4 K.m from Trivandrum Central Railway Station and very near to Thiruvananthapuram International Airport.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 60 seats
• Ph.D (Electrical Engineering)
• M.Sc Engineering (First class with Distinction)
• B.Sc Engineering (First class)
• Head of Department, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
• U.G. Dean, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
• P.G. Dean, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
• Principal, Government Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram, Palakkad
• Principal, College of Engineering Muttathara, Thiruvananthapuram, 29-12-2016 to Till date
• Consulting Professor, Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur (for NAAC and NBA accreditation) 27-08-2016 to 28-12-2016.
• Principal, Hindustan College of Engineering, Kulathupuzha, Kollam, 05-11-2015 to 01-08-2016
• Dean and H.O.D., John Cox Memorial C.S.I. Institute of Technology, Kannamoola, Thiruvananthapuram, 01-07-2015 to
• Principal, John Cox Memorial C.S.I. Institute of Technology, Kannamoola, Thiruvananthapuram, 01-01-2015 to 30-06-2015
• Dean and H.O.D., John Cox Memorial C.S.I. Institute of Technology, Kannamoola, Thiruvananthapuram, 01-06-2013 to
• Member, Academic Council, Noorul Islam University as Subject Expert, since 2014
• Quality Manager (NABL and BIS accredited), College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, 2010 – 2013
• Chairman, Grievance and Redressal Cell, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, 2010 to 2013
• Chairman, P.G. Board, 2010 to 2013
• Chairman, P.G. Admission, 2010 to 2013
• Council Member, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, 2007 to 2013
• Technical Manager (NABL and BIS accredited), College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, 2005 – 2010
• Chairman, U.G. Board, 2009 & 2010
• Member, Kerala University Question Paper Setter
• Member, UPSC Question Paper Setter
• Member, PSC Exam
• Invigilator for University Exam
• Examiner for University Exam
• Additional Examiner for University Exam
• External Examiner for University Exam
• Chief Examiner for University Exam
• Chairman for University Exam
• Valuation Camp Officer for University Exam
• Conducted a 2-day National Seminar on Energy Conservation and Management at John Cox Memorial C.S.I. Institute of Technology, Kannammoola, Thiruvananthapuram on 4th and 5th September 2015.
• Presented International Seminar at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, Boston, USA in 2007.
• Conducted a National Seminar on Educational Utilisation of Indian Standards at Hindustan College of Engineering, Kulathupuzha, Kollam.
• Education leadership award by Dewang Mehta National Education Awards.
College of Engineering Muttathara
Near BSF Sector Headquarters, Vallakadavu P O,
8547796964,0471 – 2500211