Lọ của Câu lạc bộ Xoay The Courses offered are Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The College also offers M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. The College is affiliated to Kerala University and now to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and is approved by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE).
The facilities of the College include a full-fledged centralized computing facility, central library, well constructed ladies and gents hostel, conveyance, canteen etc. The Training & Placement Cell in the College provides personal and career-related support to its students.
The College of Engineering & Management Punnapra, Alappuzha started during the year2008-2009. The College is situated near to Punnapra in Alappuzha district of Kerala State, 5 K.M from Alappuzha town which is commonly known as East of Venice gifted with backwaters, paddyfields and scenic beauty. The campus sprawls over acres of land. The college is easily accessible by public transport as the campus is located near to Punnapra in Alappuzha district of Kerala State, 5 K.M from Alappuzha town and about 2 K.M from National Highway. The nearest railway station is Alappuzha which is only 3.5 K.M away and the nearest airport is Nedumbassery.
Alappuzha backwaters are one of the exotic backwater sites in India. This place is also famous for its Nehru Trophy boat race held every year. We can reach Alappuzha by air, rail, road and boat services. The nearest airport is Kochi which is 64 Km to the north. Thiruvananthapuram International airport is nearly 160 Km to the south. It has excellent rail connections from Thiruvanathapuram, Kochi. It lies on the NH47.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 90 seats
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - 60 seats
M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering - 18 seats
• Ph. D (Civil Engineering), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, 2011
• M. Tech (Marine Structures), Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Surathkal, 1990
• B. Tech (Civil Engineering), Mar Athanasious College of Engineering, Kothamangalam, Kerala, 1988
• Principal, College of Engineering and Management Punnapra, Alappuzha, Kerala, July 2017 onwards Till date
• Professor and Head, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering Kidangoor, Kerala, 2015 to 2017
• Principal, College of Engineering Kidangoor, Kerala, 2014 to 2015
• Head, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering Vadakara, Kozhikode, Kerala, 2013 to 2014
• Principal, College of Engineering Pathanapuram, Kollam, Kerala, 2011 to 2013
• Associate Professor, College of Engineering and Management Punnapra, Alappuzha, Kerala, 2010 to 2011
• Assistant Professor, College of Engineering Kidangoor, 2000 to 2010
• Assistant Professor, Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal, Telangana, 1991 to 2000
• Worked as Site Engineer and as Senior Engineer (1990-1991) and handled jobs which includes Erecting of steel hangar at INS Garuda, at Naval Base Kochi.
• Pile foundation of Naval Officers Quarters Complex at Vyttila, Kochi.
• Preparation of contract documents Surge Shaft widening and lining of tunnel and surge shaft at Kakkad Hydroelectric Project, Seethathodu, Kerala.
College of Engineering & Management Punnapra
Vadackal P.O., Alappuzha, Pin: 688 003
0477 2267311 , 2266711