The Courses offered are Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Information Technology. The duration of each course is four academic years as prescribed in the curriculum. The College also offers M.Tech in Computer & Information Science and M.Tech in Wireless Technology. The College was affiliated to Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) and now to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
Lọ của Câu lạc bộ XoayThe institution is certified by ISO. The facilities of the College includes Language Lab, full-fledged Library and Information center, Centralized Computing facility, Campus Wi-fi, Co-operative Store, Canteen, Bus services plying to and from Pala, Ettumanoor, Changanachery, Thalayolaparambu, Karukachal, Erattupetta and Kottayam town to the college premises and Bank extension counter. The college has a full-fledged Training & Placement Cell through which the students are placed in companies like Wipro, Experion, Quest Global, Tech Mahindra, IBS, Biztime IT Solutions, CSS Corp, Pragmatix, Silpa Projects & Infrastructure (I) Pvt. Ltd. etc.
The College of Engineering Kidangoor was established during the year 2000-2001. The college is situated at Kidangoor in Kottayam district of Kerala. Kottayam is known as Land of Letters, Lakes and Latex and is the first city in India which acquired 100% literacy. It is known as Akshara Nagaram of Kerala. The College is situated at a serene place near Kidangoor Subramanya Swami temple, 80 km from Nedumbasserri international Airport and 20 km from Kottayam. The campus sprawls over 25 acres of picturesque landscape.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 90 seats
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 60 seats
M.Tech in Computer & Information Science - 18 seats
M.Tech in Wireless Technology - 18 seats
• Ph.D(Quality Assessment of Engineering Programmes), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore – 2006.
• M E (Production Engineering), PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, 1989.
• B Tech(Mechanical Engineering), Kerala University Thiruvananthapuram, 1986.
• MCA, Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, 2013.
• MBA (Information Systems), Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, 2009.
• Level 5 Certificate, Leadership and Management, Chartered Management Institute (CMI) United Kingdom, 2016.
• College of Engineering Kidangoor, Principal, 19.10.2015 – Till date.
• College of Engineering & Management Punnapra, Principal, 18.02.2015 - 18.10.2015.
• Institute of Management & Technology, Punnapra, Director (Full additional Charge), 27.05.2015 - 30.06.2015.
• Kerala Institute of Making the Best, Punnapra, Director (Full additional Charge), 27.05.2015 - 30.06.2015.
• N S S College of Engineering Palakkad, Professor, 01.01.2009 - 16.02.2015.
• N S S College of Engineering Palakkad, Associate Professor, 01.01.2006 - 31.12.2008.
• N S S College of Engineering Palakkad, Lecturer (Selection Grade), 01.06.2000 - 01.12.2005.
• N S S College of Engineering Palakkad, Lecturer (Senior scale), 01.06.1995 - 31.05.2000.
• N S S College of Engineering Palakkad, Lecturer, 01.06.1989 - 31.05.1995.
• Master Trainer of NBA Extent members, 2013-14
• EVC Member of NBA, 2013-2014
• Member PG Board of Studies, University of Calicut, 2010-2013
• Section Management Committee Member, ISTE Kerala Section during 2009-2012
• Elected member, Faculty of Engineering, University of Calicut, 2007-2010.
• Member Board of Studies, University of Calicut, 2007-2010
• Best paper award in the education track in the International Conference on Services Management, New Delhi 11-12 March 2005
• Overall Best Paper Award among 121 papers from 22 counties in the International Conference on services Management, New Delhi 11-12 March 2005
• Best paper in Marketing in the International Conference COSMAR 2005 held at 11Sc Bangalore 22-24 Sept 2005.
• Member faculty of Engineering, 1999-2002
• Guided 3 Ph.Ds from 3 Universities in 3 different arrears of research.
• Editor (Mechanical Engineering), International Journal “Journal of Engineering & Technology Research”
• Reviewer of Asian Social Science Journal, International Journal of Business Management, International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, South Asian Journal of Management & International Journal of Educational Development.
• Expert visiting team member, AICTE
• Expert visiting team member, APJAKTU
• Published 104 Research Articles in International & National Journals and Conferences.
College Of Engineering Kidangoor
Kidangoor South P.O, Kottayam – 686 583
(+91) 0468 2278431,2319131